In other news this week, Prisca has finally passed her fear-filled stage of tears and hiccupping fright at the thought of swimming lessons. Once she decided that sticking her head under water was fun, she was off like a little mermaid!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Weekends
In other news this week, Prisca has finally passed her fear-filled stage of tears and hiccupping fright at the thought of swimming lessons. Once she decided that sticking her head under water was fun, she was off like a little mermaid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dabney would love the coffee. I can remember when our families would go to Lake Michigan that you were the first in the ice cold water, no fear with you. Your dad would have to grab you from going out too far. You are good for these children. Love you, Aunt Pat
Wow! Teaching in a classroom, and organizing a library! That is so great. I think you might be bored when you come home, you have just done so much in your time over there! I can't wait to hear how your class is going!
~Kristen
I loved these pictures! First you enjoying coffee! (Not quite a Starbucks or Panera Bread, but it will do!)... And how sweet, the pics of Prisca- How lucky she is to have her "Auntie" Cheese there to help her through her fears! (I love the before and after pictures!)... And all I can say to the thought of you teaching ESL to a class of 30 plus is... woah! I am so happy to hear of all your good news!
Post a Comment